How to Maintain Your Office Space Between Professional Janitorial Cleanings
Office Express Janitorial has been in business for over 20 years. We are a BBB Accredited Business and have an A+ Rating. Due to the current economic times, some of our clients have reduced the frequency of their cleaning to two or three times a week. Here we have devised a few tips to help you keep your area neat & tidy in between scheduled cleanings from your professional cleaning service:
10 Home and Business Office Janitorial Cleaning Tips
- Wipe computer screens with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Blow computer keyboards out with compressed air.
- Clean the entire keyboard by dipping cotton swabs into rubbing alcohol and cleaning on and around all of the keys to disinfect the keyboard and help stop the spread of germs.
- Dust the tops of printers and computer towers, fax machines, and telephones with a microfiber cloth. Clean any part with a cotton swab and alcohol that aren’t in direct contact with the electric components.
- Once a month remove everything from the tops of the desks, shelves, or table surfaces, and clean with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Wipe down leather or vinyl office chairs with leather wipes and dust the legs and feet.
- Keep extra trash can liners in the bottom of your trash can for quick emptying and replacement of the bag.
- Keep a dusting tool in a desk drawer for days dust seems to be settling over your desk at a rapid rate.
- Stash a canister of disinfectant wipes for quick cleanups and to clean the mouthpiece of the phone.
- Plug in an air freshener for a clean fresh scent.
Should your company be in need of a professional cleaning service please visit our website or call one of our offices!