5 Signs You Need To Hire a Commercial Cleaning Service
Hiring professional commercial cleaners to maintain your office space might seem like a big decision. If you’re a business owner who has gone back and forth on the idea of hiring a commercial cleaning company, we’re here to help! Here are five signs you should hire the pros to come in and handle the cleaning in your office.
- There’s visible dirt around the office. If you notice dirt, dust, and other debris built up around your office or storefront, it’s time to call in the professionals. A buildup of visible dirt means you should have called in professionals a while ago, but there’s no time like the present. Commercial cleaning experts can remove that buildup with ease and use products that clean, sanitize, and help prevent future dirt and germs from accumulating.
- Your employees are sick, frustrated, or both. As a business owner, you need employees to be at the top of their game. They can’t perform at their best in a dirty workplace. If you’ve noticed an uptick in employees calling out sick, it could be time to evaluate what your janitorial service is doing. Conversely, if you see a lack of morale among your employees, it could be caused by a less-than-clean office. Listen to what your employees are saying and evaluate your office space to ensure everyone is pleased with the cleanliness of your business. If they’re not, it might be time to schedule routine office cleanings.
- As a business owner, you don’t have the time. If you own and operate a business, it’s highly unlikely you’ll have time to clean the office yourself. That’s especially true if you own multiple locations or a massive warehouse that you keep stocked with inventory. Trust a professional cleaning service to do the things you don’t have time to do, like dust, mop, and sanitize your office space.
- You have customers coming in and out. If welcoming customers into your business is part of your operation, trust a commercial cleaning company to keep everything clean and sanitized. Customers notice things, especially when a business or office space isn’t as clean as it could be. If you’ve stopped welcoming clients or customers in or have them avoiding specific areas in your business, it’s time to trust commercial cleaning experts.
- Employees are trying to tackle the cleaning themselves. While it’s nice if your employees clean up after using shared appliances like the microwave or coffeepot, you shouldn’t expect them to maintain the cleanliness of the entire office. If one or more of your employees is cleaning floors and other surfaces around the office, it’s time to hire professionals. Your employees aren’t trained in proper sanitizing methods, which means they could be leaving dust, germs, and bacteria behind. Plus, cleaning their own office space can be a significant blow to employee morale. It’s a job best left to the pros!
If you see one or more of these signs around your workplace, it’s time to consult with professional commercial cleaners. We offer top-notch office cleaning services at a fair price, with standards set in best practices and procedures established by OSHA.
Are you looking for the best janitorial services for your business? Contact Office Express Janitorial Services, Inc. today.