Medical Office Cleaning: Why Hiring Commercial Cleaners is Critical
It goes without saying — medical offices must be clean and sanitary. Aside from the obvious reasons, a visibly clean office helps patients, staff, and visitors trust you and your practice and keeps them coming back. Whether you’re running an outpatient facility, hospital, or rehabilitation center, maintaining a clean environment is non-negotiable. Don’t leave the job up to your everyday employees. Instead, invest in a professional cleaning company.
Here are five reasons why hiring commercial cleaners is critical for medical offices.
- Prevent infection and control cross-contamination control. Medical offices see several patients every day. Some patients may be sick, while others may attend a follow-up exam and be vulnerable to diseases. Additionally, you’ll see multiple patients in the same room. To reduce cross-contamination and infection risks, you’ll need a detailed cleaning and disinfection plan. Though your staff may be able to handle patient turnover, commercial cleaners can create customized cleaning plans for your entire facility. They’ll take care of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing, and they won’t forget the most commonly missed places in offices.
- Improve the patient environment and overall satisfaction. Patients expect a clean and welcoming environment when they visit a medical office. These expectations are for everything from the lobby to the waiting and exam rooms. When your medical office displays signs of cleanliness and organization, it can positively impact your patients’ perceptions of your facility and their overall satisfaction. Not only will they feel comfortable going to your practice, but they’re more likely to recommend your office to others too. Your employees can keep up with best sanitary practices between patients, and commercial cleaners can do thorough deep cleanings on a schedule that works best for you.
- Follow standard health guidelines. Due to the nature of the business, medical offices must follow strict health and safety regulations. If you fail to comply with the rules set by your state, it can result in devastating legal or financial penalties. Though your employees may be aware of basic cleaning practices, commercial cleaners have higher training and know what it takes to ensure you’re meeting even the most demanding guidelines.
- Manage your budget better. Hiring commercial cleaners for your medical office may seem like a huge investment; however, it can actually help save you money. When you hire a commercial cleaning company, you won’t have to worry about training your staff, purchasing top-quality cleaning equipment, and buying more cleaning products than you need. Your team can focus on keeping rooms clean between patients and cleaning up after themselves in personal and shared spaces.
- Keep your employees healthy. A clean environment is essential not only for your patient’s health and safety but also for your medical office staff. Everyone from your receptionist to your nurses, doctors, and techs is exposed to various diseases and infections daily. When employees get sick, they’re more likely to call out, which can hurt your business. Maintain a safe and healthy workplace by hiring commercial cleaners. These professionals can implement effective cleaning and disinfection practices that will boost office morale and foster a positive working environment.
Leave Your Medical Office Cleaning to Professionals
In addition to these five benefits, hiring a professional staff to clean your medical offices can save you time, which is priceless. Healthcare facilities are often large and complex environments and require special skills, training, and equipment to clean them properly. Save your time, energy, and budget for other needs, and let Office Express Janitorial Services, Inc. clean your medical office from top to bottom.
Looking for the best janitorial services for your medical office? We offer top-notch cleaning at a fair price, with standards set in best practices and procedures established by OSHA. Contact Office Express Janitorial Services, Inc. today.